Saturday, December 4, 2010

Did Colony just get cool?



Buy a Colony complete bike in ozzy and send Colony HQ your scooter and the receipt and they give you a prize. Pretty big move. Hate to say it but I session JELLY with tones of scooter rats and they are mostly good lil buggers. They all stoke on BMX but cant aford to get one. So I guess this is a good incentive. hmmmmmmm.

Oh and I just order one of these bad cats to muck round with. Tim is a good dude and makes em sound pretty sweet!

Tim Pierce x Go Pro x November 2010 from Tim Pierce - Zeros&Ones on Vimeo.



2 comments:

  1. The gopro cameras are awesome dude,I've been using 1 for ages on my MX bike,Pitbike,BMX,Here's a link to a couple shoots i did with the go-pro mounted to my rear peg @ Fairfield ramp & another at the bowl. http://fungusbmx.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Did colony just get cool?" No.

    ReplyDelete